Yellow Digital is excited to announce a new opening for a UI Designer. We’re seeking an innovative, detail-oriented professional to join our remote team. This role is available on a full-time or freelance basis.
- Plan and implement new designs.
- Optimize existing user interface designs.
- Communicate with clients to understand their business goals and objectives.
- Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions.
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements.
- Create prototypes for new product ideas.
- Test new ideas before implementing them.
- Proven experience as a UI Designer or similar role.
- Knowledge of Adobe range of products including Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma and InDesign.
- Familiarity with design software and wireframe tools.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- A minimum of 3 years of working experience in UI design is preferred.
If you’re passionate about designing user interfaces that improve user experience, we’d like to meet you.
Interested applicants, please drop us an e-mail on [email protected] attaching a detailed resume. Applications will be considered on a rolling basis.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we celebrate diversity and inclusivity. All positions are fully remote and open to candidates from any location.
Join us at Yellow Digital and be part of the team driving digital innovation one pixel at a time. We look forward to welcoming you onboard!